(02) 9569 2176

486 Marrickville Road Dulwich Hill NSW 2203



Orthodontics and orthopaedics involve the moving or straightening of the teeth in order to correct the jaw alignment. They can improve the strength, functionality and look of your smile, as well as assist in the care and long-term health of teeth, gums and jaws.

Predominantly undertaken by children and adolescents, orthodontic treatment involves wearing braces over a period of 1-2 years, but specific treatment times will vary based on individual circumstances. Sometimes treatment takes less time if it’s performed when a patient is young and their teeth are still developing, but we’ve successfully treated many adult patients over the years – so braces aren’t just for kids!

Braces are usually made from wire and small springs which are attached to a metal plate. Once affixed to the teeth, the braces apply a gentle pressure which, over time, encourages them to move into a more desirable position. However, there are alternatives to metal braces if you’re looking for a more discrete option.

Invisalign: clear orthodontic options in Dulwich Hill

Invisalign is a system that uses clear, removable right
copy aligners to straighten your teeth. We periodically create new aligners that are fitted to your teeth as they shift and move into proper alignment.

Because they are clear and removable, many adult patients opt to use Invisalign instead of traditional metal braces. Whether Invisalign is right for you will depend on a variety of factors, such as age, orthodontic needs, budget and lifestyle. For example, Invisalign may not be the right solution for those requiring more advanced orthodontic treatment or jaw alignment.

Our experienced professionals can advise you or your child on your options, and will provide a personalised orthodontic treatment plan. Contact us to schedule a consultation.

Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturdays 8:00am - 12:00pm
Sundays Closed
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, with a surgical or invasive procedure, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified healthcare practitioner.